- GREEN and CLEAN
COST of electricity is RISING and RESOURCES are DEPLETING
- ECONOMIC ALTERNATIVE to replace the conventional energy sources (Coal, diesel etc.)
- To CONSERVE the non – renewable resources
- ATTRACTIVE NATIONWIDE policies & incentives on SOLAR by Government.
- COST of energy generation from SOLAR is DECREASING and TECHNOLOGY is MATURE.
- ENERGY DEFICIT: India faces energy deficit due to increase in population, hence
resulting increase in energy demand.
- ENERGY SECURITY: High time! We REDUCE our VULNERABILITY GRID FAILURES &
DEPENDANCY on NON-RENEWABLE SOURCES.
- ENERGY INDEPENDENCE: allows people to GENERATE OWN ELECTRICITY.
- ELECTRICTY PRICES in INDIA will CONTINUE TO RISE because of rising fuel costs, Structural under investment into new generation grid infrastructure and high power procurement cost by DISCOM to match peak demand and demand fluctuations.
- By using SOLAR, we can HEDGE against future increases in electricity prices.
- Will create massive JOB OPPORTUNITIES and BOOST the ECONOMY
- Can POWER RURAL/BACKWARD AREAS with insufficient or no grid connectivity